Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 11, 2009

My first day at the university

ESSAY:
After enjoying a great vacation in Nha Trang city, i went to my university to start learning as a freshman. I still remember my first day at a brand new place. That was a hot day in September, I had to go to university to meet my new class. Something happened to me and it became my unforgetable memory.
At 7 o'clock, I began going to the university from my room. I felt quite nervous because it was my first day at there. I looked all people around me, everybody was stranger so at that time, I felt quite sad.Just 3 months ago, my friends and I had always gone to high school together, we both had been walking and talking. It was so funny and now i was just walking alone. But the worst thing was that after 15 minutes in the university, I realized that i lost my way. Although my roommate had shown the way for me last night but now the way was too complex to me.I felt really worry and confused because I was just a newcomer so everything was so strange to me. My university was totally large with a lot of blocks and many areas divided into 3 main parts: part A, part B , part C. Maybe i was in part C but the room that I needed to go to was in part A . In that situation, i needed to ask someone to help me but I was so shy, I didn't dare to do that so I had to find the right way by myself. Finally, it took me 20 minutes coming my class lately. "It was a completely terrible first day" I thought, but that was only the first wrong thing happened to me. In fact, when I just sat on my desk for a few minutes, the teacher suddenly asked me to introduce myself in front of the class and I have never done it before. I couldn't describe my feeling exactly at that time. When the teacher called my name, it was as if there had a cold wind through my back. I couldn't do anything esle besides standing up amd moving near the black board. I tried to calm down and reminded myself:"Everybody could. I could, too". Although thinking like that, I still say nothing, I was afraid of people looking at me. I am sure that my face at that time looked so fool.Suddenly there had a big clap of my new friends and affectionate eyes of teacher. It helped me to finish my speech well. Afterwards, I was just absorbed in talking about my hobby, my family, my hometown...whole of the class paid attention to me and I found that all of them were very friendly and the teacher was, too.. After finishing the class, I felt more confident and so happy because I had more new friends and I also had the first memory in the university.
Just one day in the university, I got two things that made me had two contrast feeling:confused, worry and happy, excited. Morever , I had also more experiments that I always remember in my mind. That was my first day at the university.

3 nhận xét:

  1. the writting is good
    but i think you get some mistakes in grammer:too complex to me. i think you should write too complex for me to find or to remember the way. "so strange to me " i think " so... that"

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. I want to say that I also had some same feeling with you.
    Grammar A
    Ideas : true and good

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. INTRODUCTION (2ms)
    - Background, hook 1
    - Thesis statement 1
    BODY (4.5ms)
    - Good ideas 1.5
    - Coherence, unity, development 2
    - Language: Grammar, vocabulary (1)
    CONCLUSION (2ms)
    - Summarize (1)
    - Lesson, suggestions (1)
    Total: 8.5

    Trả lờiXóa